Zwicker & Associates, P.C. is a national law firm that represents some of the largest creditors in the nation. Growing strong since 1991, Zwicker encompasses a large clientele ranging from major credit cards issuers to student loan collections.
Zwicker is presently seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to join our Andover, MA office. This candidate will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function within an assigned multi-state eastern territory. This position requires the candidate to work a flexible schedule, travel, be specifically knowledgeable of state-specific employment practices and be heavy involved in employee relations.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or 7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• National recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt positions
• Experience utilizing HRIS system(s)
• Master's Degree
• Professional HR Certification(s)
• Law Firm HR Management Experience
• Be able to lift 5 lbs. or greater
• Be able to sit 90% of the work day at times
• Be able to bend at the waist and be mobile when needed
• Be able to read and comprehend position-specific documents and correspondence
• Be able to communicate in a common language with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/ or in writing (e.g. applicants, managers, employees)
• Be able to travel up to 60% of work time when needed by the most efficient means of transportation
• Be able to operate a computer, phone and/or equivalent devices
• Be able to complete a minimum of a 40 hour flexible workweek schedule including overnight and weekends
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zwicker & Associates, P.C. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Applicants- please submit a resume with cover letter including salary requirements.
No Phone Calls, No Agencies, EOE, Drug-free workplace.